The first founders of Trakya Un Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. were the late Edip Ağaoğulları and the late Kemal Dönertaş. In 1925, the new Imaret Flour Mill, which began with the partnership in 1936 on the edge of the River Tunca old name Fındıklıyan Mill Rotertaş flour plant was aimed to grow by joining the business. In 1950, the company started to produce sunflower oil and established the Saraçhane Oil Factory. In the following years, the Thrace Flour Factory was opened for operation. The oil factory in Saraçhane also moved here and continued its production.
In 1967, Petrol Ofisi became the distributor of Petrol Ofisi and expanded its operations by starting to operate gas station. As of 2015, Turkey Petroleum Oil Distribution Co. and our fuel station dealership continues.
In 1972, we established our sister company Edirne Yağ Sanayii ve Ticaret A.Ş.
Our company Trakya Flour Factory, which adopts itself as a principle to keep up with technological innovations, continues its production by reaching 240 tons of wheat crushing capacity and contributes to the economy of Edirne by providing employment to 80 people.
Aiming to bring vitality to the social life of Edirne, the company opened its doors to the Cevat Ağaoğulları Sports Facilities in 1990 and has also served the best service to Edirne. Cevat Agaogullari Sports Facilities, which has a fitness center, a swimming pool, indoor and outdoor tennis courts and a football field, provide sports to the customers, continues to serve for Edirne.
Since the day it was opened in Edirne, Değirmen Pub has brought a new breath to the café and restaurant concept and hosts its guests with different tastes from the wor